Shock Services & Pricing
At TK’s we service all brands of shocks from winter to summer power sports including Fox, Act, Ryde FX, HPG, KYB, Walker Evans, Showa, Suspension dynamics , Elka, Custom axis, Works, PEP, Ohilins , zBroz, Exit , Motowoz, Raptor, ishock, and many more.
- All shocks (including air shocks and floats) this service provides: tear down, cleaning, inspection, new oil (AMSOIL 5w or 10w depending on manufacture) and nitrogen fill to correct pressure.
- Adjusting shim stack according to the customer’s request, or known ride quality issues.
- These shocks are classified as non rebuild able by Honda and many builders, but with some modification I can make these better than new , Includes new seals, oil , tear down , inspection and new Schrader nitrogen fill valve installation. (Spring and retaining collars must be sent with this shock since the Schrader will need installed after the spring)
- Updates the faulty clip design in 2010-2012 Polaris rush pro r and switchback models. If this clip fails it can destroy all the internal components of the shock .(Standard service required for clip update)
- Eliminates the handle bar remote height adjuster on xc model zr’s. Standard service required for delete.
UTV / SXS SERVICE
“Tested, Tuned, and Tried for BEST PERFORMANCE!!!
At TK’s I service all brands of shocks from winter to summer power sports.
There are a lot of options to consider for a custom shock package and they can become very overwhelming when trying to achieve one simple goal: “A better ride and handling machine”
What is shock revalving?
Shock Revalving is a technical re-calibration service provided to enhance the operating characteristics of your shocks. Our re-calibration service goes beyond re-stacking shims on the piston. With the use of both our dyno and testing data we modify many components in the shock to optimize its efficiency, improving both performance and reliability.
Why should I revalve my shocks?
When the OEM manufactures calibrate a vehicles suspension they need to set one calibration for every rider and every application. This setting can be too soft for an aggressive rider or too sift for a light weight rider. Our calibration baselines are developed from extensive in house testing as well as feedback we receive from customers. The baseline you choose will be the starting point from which we tune your suspension.